1- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Coaching de Ventas S.L.
C/ Bodas de Fígaro 10, 28222 Majadahonda, Madrid
Phone: + 34 648126538
2- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In Coaching de Ventas S.L., depending on the category of interested party in question, we process the information you provide us with the following purposes:
- Potential customers: To manage the potential commercial and/or professional relationship, manage the sending of requested information and/or resolve the queries raised, provide offers of our services and/or products of interest to you.
- Clients: To manage the commercial and/or professional relationship, provide offers of our services and/or products of your interest.
- Suppliers: Manage the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- Candidates: Manage the personnel selection process.
- Web users: Manage the analysis of their browsing data.
3- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, depending on the category of data subject concerned, may be:
- Potential customers: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: application, at the request of the data subject, of pre-contractual measures (quotations, order forms, service offers…) Art. 6.1.f GDPR: Legitimate interest (sending requested information, answering queries raised…) Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject himself (providing offers of our services and/or products).
- Customers: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Suppliers: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Candidates: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject himself.
- Web users: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject himself.
The data we request are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them, but their non-communication may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
4- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
5- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Coaching de Ventas S.L. will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, by virtue of current regulations or the contractual relationship with Coaching de Ventas S.L., may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of contracted services and/or purchased products.
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of Coaching de Ventas S.L., when so established by the regulations in force.
6- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
The data protection rights that data subjects may exercise, where applicable, are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right of rectification or suppression.
- Right of opposition.
- The right to request the limitation of their treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The holders of the personal data obtained may exercise their rights of protection of personal data by sending a written communication to the registered office of Coaching de Ventas S.L. or to the e-mail address provided for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Models, forms and more information about your rights are available on the website of the national supervisory authority, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, hereinafter, AEPD, www.aepd.es.
7- CAN I WITHDRAW CONSENT?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I make a complaint if I think my data is not being processed correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data are not being treated correctly by Coaching de Ventas S.L. or that requests to exercise their rights have not been satisfactorily dealt with, they may lodge a complaint with the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, www.aepd.es.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in your personal data.
Coaching de Ventas S.L. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the interested party has expressly authorized us to do so.